Disney’s Frozen 2 Member Exclusive competition at Woolworths & BIG W
To celebrate the release of Disney’s Frozen 2™, Woolworths Rewards are offering members the chance to WIN.
Simply activate the offer and spend $50 or more in one transaction at BIG W or Woolworths, in-store or online. Scan your Rewards card when you shop in store or link your card online and go into the draw to win the coolest trip for 4 to Scandinavia plus double movie passes are also up for grabs.
Good luck and get shopping, don’t let this competition melt away.
Competition ends 8 December.
Frozen 2 Targeted Competition
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 908 631
Start date: 18/11/19 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 08/12/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS) who are 18 years and over and are an Existing Woolworths Rewards Member that has received an invitation email to enter the Promotion.
For the purpose of these terms an ‘’Existing Woolworths Rewards Members’’ is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Woolworths Rewards cards, where all mandatory cardholder information (including cardholder’s name) has been correctly completed in the Woolworths Rewards Program database - cardholder is not a Registered Cardholder until confirmation has been issued by the Woolworths Rewards Program.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Woolworths Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Woolworths Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at woolworthsrewards.com.au.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) activate the Frozen 2 Competition offer they receive in the invitational email;
b) complete an Eligible Shop (minimum $50) on any product store wide at BIG W or Woolworths, in-store or online;
c) scan or tap their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or add their Registered Card number to their online account prior to finalising the transaction; and
d) ensure their Woolworths Rewards account details are up to date with their current, valid email address and phone number.
“Eligible Shop” means a purchase of more than $50 in a single transaction in store or online, excluding any purchases of smoking/tobacco products and accessories, alcohol, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, Carpet Care, cash outs, delivery charges Delivery Saver items, internet cafes, BIG W Photos, BIG W eBay, donations, slottery products, Pre-order Kiosks and purchases on a charge account and lay-by fees.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Shop; and
b) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool
Up to AUD $30,094.00
The Major Prize is a family trip (for 2 adults and 2 children) to Scandinavia, which consists of the following:
- 4 x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest capital city to Reykjavik;
- Four-night twin share minimum 3-star hotel accommodation in Reykjavik, inclusive of breakfast;
- Return airport-hotel transfers;
- A South Coast tour with overnight accommodation in a Bubble Hotel (igloo);
- All return transfers between hotel and specified included activities;
- Dog Sledding;
- 2 hours of horseback riding; and
- Travel insurance
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$21,294.00 depending on the exact date and point of departure
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection - 13/12/19 at 02:30 pm AEDT
The Minor Prize is an unrestricted double movie pass ticket valid at Village, Event & independents, National coverage. Expiry dates applicable, as specified on movie pass.
Number of this prize: 200
Value (per prize): AUD$44.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection - 13/12/19 at 02:30 pm AEDT
Applicable to Minor Prize:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Applicable to Major Prize:
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Travel must be taken between the 09/01/20 and 29/04/20 or between 01/10/20 and 15/12/20 and must include a Saturday. Travel cannot be taken during local and Icelandic national holidays.
- Travel period cannot be amended or extended.
- The winner will forfeit the prize is they do not travel prior to 10/12/20.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- The winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The minimum age for the Dog sledding component of the prize is six (6) years old. Participants must weigh 95kg or less and be physically fit to partake. Expectant mothers are prohibited. Dog sledding on snow is dependent on weather conditions, if there is no snow the tour will operate on dry land using a cart with wheels.
- Any persons under the age of 18 participating in horseback riding must be accompanied by an adult. Horseback riding participants must not weigh more than 110 kgs.
- The Bubble Hotel is located on a steep hill. The incline is not suitable for those with impaired walking abilities or injuries, or those who are not in good walking/hiking condition.
- The winner/s and his/her/their companions will each be required to fully complete a travel insurance application form provided by the Promoter, and may also be required to undergo medical tests as required by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, in order to redeem the travel insurance element of the prize. Any person found guilty of insurance fraud or failure to honestly and accurately disclose all relevant insurance information at the time of applying for a travel insurance policy or when making a claim forfeits any rights or entitlements to the travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance will be provided by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, and subject to approval by the travel insurer. In the event that the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer refuses to issue insurance to the winner and/or companions, the winner forfeits that travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance is subject to the terms and conditions issued by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, including but not limited to any limitations on the covered amount.
- Except for the three (3) guests permitted to you as part of the prize, the winner is not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. The winners guests may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. The winner and his/her guests must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, the guests may not be changed without the express consent of Disney, which Disney may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
- Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use the Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Disney") name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney's name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
- The Walt Disney Company, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the promoter (includes in writing) within two (2) business days of the draw. The Major Prize winner will be published online at www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners by 20/12/19.
Prizes must be claimed by 13/03/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 16/03/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the promoter (includes in writing) within two (2) business days of the redraw. If the Major Prize is awarded during the unclaimed prize draw, the winner will be published online at www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners by 23/03/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. Draws: The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 11:00 am AEDT using computerised random selection.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 13/12/19 using computerised random selection.
b) The major prize will be drawn first and the minor prizes will be drawn in descending order of number and value.
(i) The first valid entry drawn will win the Major Prize specified in the Schedule above.
(ii) The next two-hundred (200) valid entries drawn will each win the Minor Prize specified in the Schedule above.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve winners in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP19/04583, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39683 and SA Permit No. T19/1882.