To see a history of points that have been added to your Rewards account, simply:
Please know it may take up to 14 days for any new transactions to appear on your activity statement.
Bonus points may not show up on the day of the shop. These may appear in your account as “Bonus Points”
Points from shopping:
Your points earned for every dollar spent will be typically added to your account within 3 days. The only exclusions to this are:
- If you earned points at participating Caltex locations, the points will be added within 5 business days
- If you earned points while shopping with BWS Click & Collect service, the points will be added within 2 weeks
Bonus points from offers:
- Bonus points from offers may take up to 7 business days to show in your account, unless otherwise specified in the T&Cs of that offer
If the above timeframes have already gone by and your points still aren’t in your account or if you forgot to scan your card simply:
Log in to your Woolworths Rewards account (if you are unable to login to your account see instructions below)
Select "My Account" in the top right corner
Select "My Activity"
Scroll down and select "Point Claim form" and follow the prompts
If you are having problems logging in to your Woolworths Rewards account simply:
Go to our Guest Points Claim form
Follow the prompts and select "Claim"
If you have chosen to convert your Woolworths points to Qantas Points, every time you reach 2000 Woolworths points they will be converted into 1000 Qantas Points in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
If you believe you are not receiving the correct number of Qantas Points from Woolworths Rewards, please follow the steps below:
1. Check that your redemption setting is currently set to Qantas Points and that your Qantas Frequent Flyer account is linked to your Woolworths Rewards account. You can check this by logging in to your Woolworths Rewards account and selecting “My Account” followed by “Redemption Settings”.
2. Check that your Qantas Frequent Flyer account is linked to your Woolworths Rewards account. You can check this by logging into your Woolworths Rewards account and selecting “Cards and Accounts” followed by “Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership”.
3. Please check your Woolworths Rewards account activity to make sure that all your Rewards points are up-to-date and you have earned the 2000 Woolworths points to enable the conversion.
4. Please allow up to 24 hours for your points to be converted from Woolworths Points to Qantas Points within your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.