To see a history of points that have been added to your Everyday Rewards account, simply:
Please know it may take up to 14 days for any new transactions to appear on your activity statement.
Bonus points may not show up on the day of the shop. These may appear in your account as “Bonus Points”
Points from shopping:
Your points earned for every dollar spent will be typically added to your account within 3 days. The only exclusions to this are:
- If you earned points at participating Caltex locations, the points will be added within 5 business days
- If you earned points while shopping with BWS Click & Collect service, the points will be added within 2 weeks
Points boosters from offers:
- Point boosters from offers may take up to 7 business days to show in your account, unless otherwise specified in the T&Cs of that offer
If the above timeframes have already gone by and your points still aren’t in your account or if you forgot to scan your card simply:
Log in to your Everyday Rewards account (if you are unable to login to your account see instructions below)
Select "My Account" in the top right corner
Select "My Activity"
Scroll down and select "Point Claim form" and follow the prompts
If you are having problems logging in to your Everyday Rewards account simply:
Go to our Guest Points Claim form
Follow the prompts and select "Claim"
If you have chosen to convert your Everyday Reward points to Qantas Points, every time you reach 2000 Woolworths points they will be converted into 1000 Qantas Points in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
If you believe you are not receiving the correct number of Qantas Points from Everyday Rewards, please follow the steps below:
1. Check that your Reward choice is currently set to Qantas Points and that your Qantas Frequent Flyer account is linked to your Everyday Rewards account. You can check this by logging in to your Everyday Rewards account and selecting “My Account” followed by “Reward Choice”.
2. Check that your Qantas Frequent Flyer account is linked to your Everyday Rewards account. You can check this by logging into your Everyday Rewards account and selecting “Cards and Accounts” followed by “Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership”.
3. Please check your Everyday Rewards account activity to make sure that all your Everyday Reward points are up-to-date and you have collected 2000 points to enable the conversion.
4. Please allow up to 24 hours for your points to be converted from Everyday Reward points to Qantas Points within your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.