Jumanji: The Next Level Member Exclusive competition at Woolworths & BIG W
To celebrate the release of SONY’s Jumanji: The Next Level, Woolworths Rewards are offering members the chance to WIN.
Simply activate the offer and spend $30 or more, in one transaction, at Woolworths or BIG W. Scan your Rewards card when you shop in-store or link your card online and go into the draw to win a next level African safari for 4 plus Jumanji:The Next Level™ family movie passes are also up for grabs.
Good luck and get shopping, don’t let this competition run away.
Competition ends Sunday, 12th January 2020.
Jumanji: The Next Level Targeted Competition
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 767 969
Start date: 19/12/19 at 06:00 am AEDT
End date: 12/01/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS) who are 18 years and over and are an Existing Woolworths Rewards Member that has received an invitation email to enter the Promotion.
For the purpose of these terms an ‘‘Existing Woolworths Rewards Members’’ is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Woolworths Rewards cards, where all mandatory cardholder information (including cardholder’s name) has been correctly completed in the Woolworths Rewards Program database - cardholder is not a Registered Cardholder until confirmation has been issued by the Woolworths Rewards Program.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Woolworths Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Woolworths Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at woolworthsrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) activate the Jumanji: The Next Level Targeted Competition offer they receive in the invitational email;
b) complete an Eligible Shop (minimum $30) on any product store wide at BIG W or Woolworths, in-store or online;
c) scan or tap their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or add their Registered Card number to their online account prior to finalising the transaction; and
d) ensure their Woolworths Rewards account details are up to date with their current, valid email address and phone number.
“Eligible Shop” means a purchase of at least $30 in a single transaction in store or online, excluding any purchases of smoking/tobacco products and accessories, alcohol, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, Carpet Care, cash outs, delivery charges Delivery Saver items, internet cafes, BIG W Photos, BIG W eBay, donations, lottery products, Pre-order Kiosks and purchases on a charge account and lay-by fees.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Shop; and
b) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
The prize is 1 x African Safari Adventure for the winner and three (3) friends in South Africa. The prize includes:
a) Return economy flights for the winner and three (3) friends from the winner’s nearest capital city to Johannesburg; and
b) A Safari package which includes:
- 1 nights’ accommodation, Johannesburg, minimum four star (4 people sharing 1 hotel room)
- 4 nights’ accommodation Ivory Tree Game Lodge, Pilanesburg region (accommodation (2 rooms)).
- Select meals included NOT including alcoholic beverages;
- Am and pm Safari activities, conservation levy, teas and coffees;
- Select transfers; and
- Travel Insurance.
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): AUD$25,000.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection - 20/01/20 at 09:00 am AEDT
Minor Prize No.1:
The prize is an in-season family pass (2 adults and 2 children) to see Jumanji: The Next Level redeemable at Village and Event Cinemas.
Number of this prize: 50
Value (per prize): AUD$88.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection - 20/01/20 at 09:00 am AEDT
Applicable to Major Prize:
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on safari drives and from the ages 6 - 12, at the discretion of the ranger. Where possible, the lodge will arrange a ‘bush bumble,' which is a shortened safari drive tailored to children and avoiding encounters with the "Big 5" for safety reasons.
- Dates of travel must be confirmed within 45 days of notification of winning prize.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If a particular element is unavailable, then a replacement to the same value will be provided.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to consult their GP about any travel inoculations required for travel to South Africa. These are at the discretion and responsibility of winner and guests.
- Unless otherwise stated, winner and guest/s are to make their own way to and from all prize inclusions.
- All elements are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Not to be taken over South African or Australian Public or National holiday periods.
- Travel must be completed by 15th December 2020.
- Not valid 1 through 31 January 2020.
- Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals. This is mandatory.
- At least one-person (winner) travelling must be 18 years or over.
- Airline tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and their travelling companions.
- Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
- Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights. The winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest Capital City Airport in Australia. These conditions apply for all flights.
- Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the Promoter’s absolute and final decision.
- Passports must have 6 months validity from the return date of entry back into Australia.
- Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 85 years of age and without pre-existing conditions: PRE-EXISTING CONDITION means: in respect of Injury: a condition with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. 2. in respect of Sickness: i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. If any form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancer-related conditions. ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that the Insured Person have suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has occurred. In the event of not qualifying for the included travel insurance, the winner will be required to obtain their own travel insurance policy.
- Any changes by the winner made to the specified prize package (including travel extensions, additional guests, etc) will be subject to an administration fee of $250 excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- The winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
Applicable to Minor Prize:
- This prize is for or relates to the Jumanji: The Next Level movie screening from 22/01/20 through to the time during which the movie is screening (the “Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The Jumanji: The Next Level in cinemas ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companions for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize
The winners will be contacted by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The Major Prize winner will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.htmlby 27/01/20.
There will be no unclaimed prize draw for the Minor Prizes.
The Major Prize must be claimed by 20/04/20 at 09:00 am AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 21/04/20 at 09:00 am AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) on https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html by 28/04/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
A. The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 09:00 am AEDT on 20/01/20 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entrant draw will be the winner of the Major Prize specified in the Schedule above.
ii) The subsequent fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win the Minor Prize specified in the Schedule above.
B. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
C. If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP19/40689, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40689 and SA Permit No. T19/2096.