The Ultimate Footy Night Competition
Your chance to WIN a Game Day Party hosted by Origin Legends (NSW, ACT, QLD) OR one hosted by Footy Legends (VIC/WA/NT/SA).
Simply purchase from the selected Coca-Cola varieties in one transaction, and scan your Rewards card in-store or add your card to your account online, and you’ll automatically go into the draw to WIN a Game Day Party package.
Win the Ultimate Footy Night
Start date: 01/05/19 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 28/05/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding Tasmanian) residents who are a Woolworths Rewards card member. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase one (1) or more eligible Coca-Cola Amatil variety product/s (as listed on the advertising for the Promotion) in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any Woolworths store within Australia (excluding Woolworths metro stores and stores in Tasmania) ("Participating Venues"); and
b) scan their Woolworths Rewards card at the time of purchase. Entry will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: a) only one (1) entry can be submitted per Qualifying Transaction; and b) each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
Total Prize Pool
Up to AUD $59,800
Total Prize Pool in each of NSW/QLD/ACT & VIC/WA/TAS/NT/SA is up to AUD$29,900
The prize for the NSW/QLD/ACT Group is: A Footy Party for the winner and their mate/s at the winner’s house with one or two NRL legends (exact number and players to attend to be determined by the Promoter). The prize also includes catering and non-alcoholic drinks (up to maximum value of AUD$1,000, based on the number of party attendees); a home theatre system; a BBQ; a CocaCola Drink Cooler; and NRL merchandise (as determined by the Promoter) to the value of AUD$200The prize for the VIC/WA/TAS/NT/SA Group is: A Footy Party for the winner and their mate/s at the winner’s house with one or two AFL legends (exact number and players to attend to be determined by the Promoter). The prize also includes catering and non-alcoholic drinks (up to maximum value of AUD$1,000, based on the number of party attendees); a home theatre system; a BBQ; a Coca-Cola Drink Cooler; and AFL merchandise (as determined by the Promoter) to the value of AUD$200. Exact brand and model of any item awarded as part of the prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Number of this prize
2 (1 for NSW/QLD/ACT; and 1 for VIC/WA/TAS/NT/SA)
Value (per prize)
Up to AUD$29,900
Draws: computerised random selection - 29/05/19 at 02:30 pm AEST
If the winner nominates a different venue to take the prize due to extenuating circumstances (e.g. they live in an apartment which is too small to house the party), any change of venue will be subject to the approval of the Promoter. If the winner requests a change of venue for the party, it must be within 20km radius of their place of residence. Any costs associated with travel to and from the party event will be the responsibility of the winner and their guests for the prize.
The winner must provide the Promoter with the exact number of guests expected to attend the party, subject to the budgetary limits, in order for the Promoter to determine the catering requirements. The Promoter has final approval of any specific guest numbers permitted to attend.
The exact date of the party will be subject to the approval of the Promoter and is subject to the footy player/s in attendance’s availability. In the event of a disagreement between the winner and the Promoter as to the location and/or date for the party event, the Promoter’s decision will be final.
The winners will be contacted by phone and in writing by the Promoter within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published in The Australian on 05/06/19.
Prizes must be claimed by 29/08/19 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 30/08/19 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) in The Australian by 06/09/19.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.<br>
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. Draws: a) Entries will be divided into the following two (2) groups, based on the entrant’s State/Territory of residence: Group 1: NSW/QLD/ACT; and Group 2: VIC/WA/TAS/NT/SA. b) The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEST on 29/05/19 using computerised random selection. c) The first valid entry drawn from each Group of entries will win the prize for that group of entries (as specified in the Schedule above). d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter. © 2018 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. Woolworths Group Limited reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by Woolworths Group Limited to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at Woolworths Group Limited discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any © 2018 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority. automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter, Woolworths Group Limited and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
27. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights. 28. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32562 SA Permit No. T19/374 & ACT permit No. TP 19/02929.