Enter the Red Red Rock Deli Flavour Adventure Competition for your chance to win one Flavour Adventure Travel Package for 2 people in your destination of choice. You could be one of 10 lucky winners!
Second prize is a Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card valued at $50.00. There are 200 to be won!
To go into the draw, simply purchase any Red Rock Deli product in-store or online at Woolworths between Friday, 1 October and Sunday, 31 October and scan your Everyday Rewards Card in the same transaction or link your card online. Make sure your Everyday Rewards account details are up to date. Enjoy up to 5 entries per transaction per day.
Red Rock Deli Flavour Adventure (October)
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Everyday Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 721 920
Start date: 01/10/21 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 31/10/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and who are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions an "Existing Everyday Rewards Member" is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. "Registered Cardholder" means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card ("Registered Card") issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Participating Product (as outlined below) from a Participating Store and scan their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or enter their Registered Card number at the online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.
Entries will be automatically recorded on purchase.
The Participating Products are as follows:
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream 165g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Lime & Pepper 165g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy Chicken 165g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sea Salt 165g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Salt & Vinegar 165g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Bourbon Glazed Ribs 150g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Yakitori Chicken 150g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Bacon & Cheddar 150g
Red Rock Deli Chef Series Portuguese Chicken 150g
Red Rock Deli Chef Series Braised Beef 150g
Red Rock Deli Chef Series Pork Belly 150g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy 290g
Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy 50g
Red Rock Deli 5pk Honey Soy
Red Rock Deli 5pk Sweet Chilli Sour Cream
Red Rock Deli 10pk Variety
Red Rock Deli Roasted Nuts Honey Sea salt 130g
Red Rock Deli Deli Style Crackers Honey Soy 130g
Red Rock Deli Deli Style Crackers Cheddar Parmesan 130g
Red Rock Deli Deli Style Crackers Sweet Chilli 135g
Red Rock Deli Deli Style Crackers Sour Cream & Caramelised Onion 135g
Red Rock Deli Gourmet Crackers Salt & Pepper 130g
Red Rock Deli Gourmet Crackers Tomato & Herb 130g
Red Rock Deli Gourmet Crackers Cheddar & Onion 130g
Red Rock Deli Basil Pesto, Pecorino & Cashew Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Roasted Red Capsicum, Pecorino, Cashews & Basil Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Balsamic Beetroot, Feta & Cashews Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Roast Pumpkin, Caramelised Onion & Cashews Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Zesty Avocado & Feta Green Goddess Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Parmesan, Truffle Oil & Hazelnut Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Caramelised French Onion Dip 150g
Red Rock Deli Chargrilled Style Corn Relish Dip 150g
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online www.woolworths.com.au). This Promotion is not available at any Ampol Woolworths Metro stores.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: (a) limit five (5) entries per transaction per day; (b) limit five (5) entries per person per day; and (c) each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $60,000.00
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
Prize 1: The prize is the choice of a one of the following Flavour Adventure Travel Packages (for two (2) people):
|10||Up to AUD$5,000.00 depending on date and exact point of departure||Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 08/11/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT|
Prize 2: The prize is a Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card. eGift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards.
|200||AUD$50.00||Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 08/11/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT|
Travel Prize Conditions:
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Flights will only be provided if required (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion). If flights are not included with the prize, this element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- Travel is valid between 08/12/21 and 08/12/22 (excluding 15/12/21 - 15/01/22).
- If for any reason, there is a pandemic or COVID related lockdown or government restriction which impacts any travel dates, the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to postpone travel and rebook the winner’s Flavour Adventure. However, in some circumstances (such as less than 10 day’s notice) the winner agrees that the prize may be unavailable. The winner may choose to extend their stay at their own cost.
Winners will be contacted by email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The major prize winners will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html on 22/11/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 09/12/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/12/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw and major prize winners will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html on 24/12/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html.
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 08/11/21 using computerised random selection.
i) The first 210 valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
b) Prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
d) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
13. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01073, NSW Authority No. TP/00082 and SA Permit No. T21/975.