This competition has now ended.
See Australia and explore the red desert sands to the sparkling azure coastlines. Picture the perfection of Margaret River, the bohemian culture of Byron, or imagine climbing a majestic mountain in Hobart. You could make your next holiday a reality thanks to Everyday Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer.
How to enter:
Simply shop and scan your Everyday Rewards Card in-store or online at Woolworths, BWS or BIG W to get 1 entry at each store, each day.^ The more you shop and scan, the more entries you’ll receive. Plus, we’ve got weekly bonuses that will increase your chance of winning.
Exclusive offer only available for members who are earning Qantas Points with Everyday Rewards.
Weekly prizes include:
$5000 Qantas Hotels Voucher
10 members will win 25,000 Qantas Points
30 members will win 10,000 Qantas Points
60 members will win 5000 Qantas Points
100 members will win 1000 Qantas Points
500 members will win 500 Qantas Points
800 members will win 250 Qantas Points
Mon 1 Mar - Sun 7 Mar
Mon 8 Mar - Sun 14 Mar
Mon 15 Mar - Sun 21 Mar
Mon 22 Mar - Sun 28 Mar
A Qantas Hotels voucher or Qantas Points could help you get to incredible holiday destinations across Australia.
Find that breathtaking beach to unwind on before heading off for a hike, followed by a nice glass of vino and top it all off with an amazing meal at one of the many wineries the region has to offer.
Sydney is the perfect holiday destination for families, it has it all, beautiful places to bushwalk, great beaches and an amazing harbour. There is so much to see and do, you and the family won’t be stuck for ideas.
Visit Queensland, a place where clear turquoise waters host an incredible diversity of fish and colourful coral life. From the lush Daintree Rainforest, to the Whitsunday Islands.
Everyday Rewards & Qantas Frequent Flyer Travel Competition
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Everyday Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 767 969
Start date: 01/03/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 28/03/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over who both are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member and Qantas Frequent Flyer member, who have nominated in their Everyday Rewards account settings to convert their Everyday Rewards points to Qantas Points.
For the purpose of these terms an ‘’Existing Everyday Rewards Member’’ is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be both an Existing Everyday Rewards Member and Qantas Frequent Flyer member, who have nominated in their Everyday Rewards account settings to convert their Everyday Rewards points to Qantas Points, at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
a) spend 1c or more on one or more item/s (other than the Excluded Items) in a single transaction at any Woolworths, Woolworths Metro, BWS or Big W store within Australia or at www.woolworths.com.au, https://bws.com.au/ or https://www.bigw.com.au/ (“Eligible Transaction”); and
b) scan their Everyday Rewards Card in-store at the checkout or ensure their Everyday Rewards Card number is linked to the relevant online account prior to finalising the transaction.
Excluded Items: The following purchases are not eligible for entry: smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations and purchases on a charge account.
The number of entries permitted per week of the Promotion are outlined below.
Week 1 - 1st March 2021 - 7th March 2021
- Receive one (1) entry for each Eligible Transaction you complete during Week 1, up to a maximum of one (1) entry per store per day. For the avoidance of doubt, the following grouped stores are each considered one store for the purposes of determining maximum number of entries: (a) Woolworths, Woolworths Metro and www.woolworths.com.au; (b) BIG W and https://www.bigw.com.au; and (c) BWS and https://www.bws.com.au.
- ‘Boost now’ – Bonus Entries: However, if you complete the ‘boost now’ process via email/in-app (via the Everyday Rewards app) for this Promotion, for any Eligible Transactions completed thereafter during Week 1, you will instead receive five (5) entries per Eligible Transaction (rather than one (1)), up to a maximum of 5 entries per store per day.
Week 2 - 8th March 2021 - 14th March 2021
- Receive one (1) entry for each Eligible Transaction you complete during Week 2, up to a maximum of one (1) entry per store per day. For the avoidance of doubt, the following grouped stores are each considered one store for the purposes of determining maximum number of entries: (a) Woolworths, Woolworths Metro and www.woolworths.com.au; (b) BIG W and https://www.bigw.com.au/; and (c) BWS and https://www.bws.com.au.
- ‘Boost now’ – Woolworths Bonus Entries: However, if you complete the ‘boost now’ process via email/in-app (via the Everyday Rewards app) for this Promotion, for any Eligible Transactions completed thereafter during Week 2 at Woolworths, Woolworths Metro and www.woolworths.com.au, you will instead receive five (5) entries (rather than one (1)) for completing one (1) or more Eligible Transactions at Woolworths/Woolworths Metro/www.woolworths.com.au on a day).
Week 3 - 15th March 2021 -21st March 2021
- Receive one (1) entry for each Eligible Transaction you complete during Week 3, up to a maximum of one (1) entry per store per day. For the avoidance of doubt, the following grouped stores are each considered one store for the purposes of determining maximum number of entries: (a) Woolworths, Woolworths Metro and www.woolworths.com.au; (b) BIG W and https://www.bigw.com.au/; and (c) BWS and https://www.bws.com.au.
- ‘Boost now’ – BWS Bonus Entries: However, if you complete the ‘boost now’ process via email/in-app (via the Everyday Rewards app) for this Promotion, for any Eligible Transactions completed thereafter during Week 3 at BWS (in-store or online), you will instead receive five (5) entries (rather than one (1)) for completing one (1) or more Eligible Transactions at BWS (in-store or online) on a day.
Week 4 - 22nd March 2021 - 28th March 2021
- Receive one (1) entry for each Eligible Transaction you complete during Week 4, up to a maximum of one (1) entry per store per day. For the avoidance of doubt, the following grouped stores are each considered one store for the purposes of determining maximum number of entries: (a) Woolworths, Woolworths Metro and www.woolworths.com.au; (b) BIG W and https://www.bigw.com.au/; and (c) BWS and https://www.bws.com.au.
- ‘Boost now’ – BIG W Bonus Entries: However, if you complete the ‘boost now’ process via email/in-app (via the Everyday Rewards app) for this Promotion, for any Eligible Transactions completed thereafter during Week 4 at BIG W (in-store or online), you will instead receive five (5) entries (rather than one (1)) for completing one (1) or more Eligible Transactions at BIG W (in-store or online) on a day.
Maximum of one (1) Major Prize or one (1) Minor Prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents, who are eligible to win multiple prizes).
Total Notional Prize Pool:
The maximum notional value of the Weekly Prize Pool is $62,790.20 with a total notional Prize Pool of $251,160.80 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The estimate of maximum notional value of each Prize is provided for information purposes only and will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a Prize Winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize. The Prize value is in Australian Dollars. For example, 18,000 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a one way Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to Perth on 20 March 2021 plus AU$43 in applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges, accurate as at 18 December 2020. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial, flexible fare totals $786 including taxes, fees and carrier charges. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
Major Prize: The prize is 1x Qantas Hotels voucher. Qantas Hotels Vouchers can only be used towards part, or full payment of hotel bookings through qantas.com (including Luxury Offers and Fly & Stay packages) and excludes Airbnb bookings. Voucher valid for three years from date of issuance.
|4 (1 per Weekly Draw)||AU$5,000.00||Weekly Draw|
Minor Prize No. 1: 25,000 Qantas Points
|40 (10 per Weekly Draw)||AU$1,031.94 notional value||Weekly Draw|
Minor Prize No. 2: 10,000 Qantas Points
|120 (30 per Weekly Draw)||AU$412.78 notional value||Weekly Draw|
Minor Prize No. 3: 5,000 Qantas Points
|240 (60 per Weekly Draw)||AU$206.39 notional value||Weekly Draw|
Minor Prize No. 4: 1,000 Qantas Points
|400 (100 per Weekly Draw)||AU$41.28 notional value||Weekly Draw|
Minor Prize No. 5: 500 Qantas Points
|2,000 (500 per Weekly Draw)||AU$20.64 notional value||Weekly Draw|
Minor Prize No. 6: 250 Qantas Points
|3,200 (800 per Weekly Draw)||AU$10.32 notional value||Weekly Draw|
For Voucher Prize: Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
The winners will be contacted via email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The Major and Minor Prize winners will be published at www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html. Major Prize winners will be published in The Australian on 26/05/21. Minor Prize winners will have bonus Qantas Points credited to their Qantas Frequent Flyer account by 26/05/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 28/06/21 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 29/06/21 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified via email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The Major Prize winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html by 28/07/21 and in The Australian on 28/07/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html.
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, participating stores, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
5. Weekly Draws:
a) All four (4) Weekly Draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEST on 27/04/21 by computerised random selection. Subject to the opening and closing times for the Promotion, entries open for each Weekly Draw at 12.00am AEDT on the Monday and close at 11.59pm AEDT the following Sunday. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s.
b) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
c) The first 1,501 valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will win the respective prize listed in the Schedule above, based on the order number in which they are drawn.
d) The major prize will be drawn first and the other minor prizes will be drawn in descending order of number and value.
e) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/00198 NSW Authority Number TP/82 and SA Permit No. T21/175.