Enter the Oi Competition for your chance to win $167 worth of Oi Organic period care products.~ You could be one of 250 lucky winners!
The prize will be awarded as a $167 credit loaded onto the prize winner’s Everyday Rewards Card, valid to be spent on Oi Organic period care products in-store for 12 months only.
To go into the draw, simply purchase any Oi Organic period care product in-store or online at Woolworths between Monday, 1 November and Wednesday, 8 December and scan your Everyday Rewards Card in the same transaction or link your card online.
Make sure your Everyday Rewards account details are up to date. Enjoy multiple entries per transaction.
Oi (Organic Initiative) Plastic-Free Periods
Woolworths Group Limited (t/a Everyday Rewards) ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 721 920
Start date: 01/11/21 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 08/12/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions an "Existing Everyday Rewards Member" is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. "Registered Cardholder" means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card ("Registered Card") issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Oi Certified Organic Cotton Tampons, Pads or Liners (“Eligible Product”) from any Participating Store and scan their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or input their Registered Card number at the relevant online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.
Entries will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
This Promotion is not available at any Ampol Woolworths Metro stores.
Multiple entries permitted, however, each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry requirements above. Limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product purchased in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excluding SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $41,750.
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
|The prize is a year’s worth of Oi Organic products (awarded in the form of 24 x packs of any Oi Organic products of the winner’s choice - either tampons, pads, and/or liners).
The prize will be applied to the winner’s Everyday Rewards card. The winner must purchase the Oi Organic products from any Woolworths store in Australia (excluding the Woolworths online store) and swipe their Everyday Rewards card at checkout prior to finalising the transaction, and the 24 x Oi Organic products will scan for free. The winner will have a period of 12 months to redeem their 24 x Oi Organic product packs from the date the prize is applied to their Everyday Rewards Card. The winner may redeem the 24 x Oi Organic product packs across one or more transactions. If a winner does not claim all 24 x Oi Organic product packs within the 12 month period they will forfeit any remaining Oi Organic product packs and will not receive cash or any other alternative in lieu.
The following study was used to estimate how many products each woman uses in her cycle to determine the “year’s supply quantity” listed in the prize: https://onlinenursing.duq.edu/master-science-nursing/the-ultimate-guide-to-feminine-hygiene/, which specifies: “70 percent of women who use tampons go through about twenty per menstrual cycle." (the Promoter estimated based on this study that a woman would also use 3-6 pads (for overnight use).
|250||Up to AUD$167.00
(prize value based on the most expensive sale price of a pack of any product across the Oi Organic range from Woolworths as at 24/08/21)
|Draw: computerised random selection - 07/01/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT|
The winners will be contacted via email to the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html by 28/01/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 11/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 12/04/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified via email to the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html by 29/04/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html.
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Stores, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 07/01/22 using computerised random selection.
i) The first 250 valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner. If contact via email is specified in the Schedule, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that the email will not contain a functional unsubscribe link.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01700, NSW Authority No. TP/82 and SA Permit No. T21/1532.