Member Survey Competition
Complete this survey for an entry to WIN
1 MILLION WOOLWORTHS REWARDS POINTS
Your answers will help us shape and create better content and communications.
Your answers are completely confidential as we strictly adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles.
You will be able to complete this survey if you received an email invitation. Once you've completed all the questions in this survey, you will automatically be entered into the draw to win 1 million Woolworths Rewards points.
The competition will be drawn on 11 December 2019 and all winners will be contacted two business days after the draw.
Rewards Member Lifestyle Survey 2019
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 10 1234
Start date: 30/08/19 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/11/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding Tasmania) who are 18 years and over and who are an Existing Woolworths Rewards Member, who receive an email inviting them to complete the survey.
For the purpose of these terms an ‘’Existing Woolworths Rewards Members’’ is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Woolworths Rewards cards, where all mandatory cardholder information (including cardholder’s name) has been correctly completed in the Woolworths Rewards Program database - cardholder is not a Registered Cardholder until confirmation has been issued by the Woolworths Rewards Program.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Woolworths Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Woolworths Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at woolworthsrewards.com.au.
How to Enter ("Eligible Entry")
To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must receive an invitation to complete the survey by direct link sent via email and complete the survey during the Promotional Period.
Each direct link contained in an email will be unique to the recipient. Entrants can only complete the survey that they have been directly invited to complete.
Only one (1) Eligible Entry per person will be accepted during the Promotional Period. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool
AUD $6,000.00 (including GST)
Major Prize: The prize is 1,000,000 Woolworths Rewards points.
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): The maximum notional value of the prize is AUD$5,000.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection - 11/12/19 at 02:30 pm AEDT
Minor Prize: The prize is 10,000 Woolworths Rewards points.
Number of this prize: 20
Value (per prize): The maximum notional value of the prize is AUD$50.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection -11/12/19 at 02:30 pm AEDT
The prize may be claimed upon communication of acceptance by the winner to the Promoter.
The prize will be credited to the winner's existing Woolworths Rewards account within fourteen (14) business days of being claimed by the winner.
The prize is awarded and must be redeemed in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Woolworths Rewards program available at www.woolworthsrewards.com.au.
All winners will be notified in writing (whether by email, letter, SMS or other written form) using the contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published online at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html within fourteen (14) days of the draw.
Prizes must be claimed by 11/03/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of any unclaimed prize/s, the prize/s will be redrawn on 12/03/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, subject to any written directions given by State and Territory gaming departments. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by using their contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner/s will also be notified publicly (and their details published) online at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html within fourteen (14) days of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries lost, late, misdirected or not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
4. Valid and Eligible Entries by Eligible Entrants will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
5. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not Eligible Entrants. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
a) The draw will be conducted by Plexus Services Pty Ltd.
b) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 11/12/19 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Major Prize specified in the Schedule above.
ii) The subsequent twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win the Minor Prize specified in the Schedule above.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
8. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner using their telephone number and email address provided.
9. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory and postcode of residence.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The winners will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. ACT Permit No. TP19/03980 NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37173 and SA Permit No. T19/1366.