Jamie Oliver Food Fight Club Competition
WIN the adventure of a lifetime for you and a friend to see childhood mates Jamie Oliver and Jimmy Doherty cook up a storm on their latest TV show.
You can go in the running to WIN a seat in the audience to see Jamie live in action on Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club on Southend Pier – the longest Pier in the world!
To enter just fill in your details and tell us what eating ‘healthier easier’ means to you. Competition closes 10 July 2019 so you’d better be quick!
ENG-2407 - Jamie Oliver Food Fight Club
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 10 1234
Start date: 26/06/19 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 10/07/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding Tasmania) aged 18 years of age and over.
For the purpose of these terms an‘’Existing Woolworths Rewards Members’’ is any person who holds a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Woolworths Rewards cards.
Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter:
Existing Woolworths Rewards Members
To enter the Promotion, an existing Woolworths Rewards Member must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period to earn one (1) entry into the draw:
a) click through to the Jamie Oliver Competition landing page via either http://woolworthsrewards.com.au or http://woolworths.com.au; and
b) fully complete and submit the online entry form with:
- their personal details (first name, last name and email address) and their 13 digit Woolworths Rewards number; and
- an answer to the promotional question "What does Healthier Easier mean to you?" (from multiple choice options available).
Limit one (1) entry per person for completion of the entry mechanic above.
New Woolworths Rewards Members
To enter the Promotion, a non-existing Woolworths Rewards Member (prior to the Promotion start date), must visit http://my.woolworthsrewards.com.au/jamieoliver-competition and join to become a member during the Promotional Period to earn two (2) entries into the draw.
Limit two (2) entries permitted per person for non-existing Woolworths Rewards Members.
See How to Enter section above for entry limits.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $35,960
The prize is a Food Fight Club Filming and London Food Markets experience for the winner and one guest (two (2) adults total) in England, and includes:
- 2 x return Qantas economy flights from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to London
- Airport to London hotel transfers via minibus / private transfer
- 2 nights twin share accommodation at Ace Hotel, London Shoreditch
- Borough Markets Secret Foods Walking Tour
- Return transfer from Ace Hotel to Borough Markets
- Ace Hotel London to Roslin Beach Hotel Southend on Sea transfer via mini bus
- 3 nights twin share accommodation at Roslin Beach Hotel Southend on Sea
- 1 day as member of the audience (and Behind the Scenes Filming) on the set of Jamie Oliver’s Food Fight Club, Southend
- Southend hotel to airport transfer via minibus / private car
- Travel Insurance to value of AUD$200 per person
- Number of this prize: 4
- Value (per prize): Up to AUD$8,240.00 depending on exact date and point of departure
- Winning Method: Draw - computerised random selection - 17/07/19 at 02:30 pm AEST
The prize is one (1) signed copy of Jamie Oliver's Cookbook. Exact cookbook awarded will be determined by the Promoter.
- Number of this prize: 100
- Value (per prize): AUD$30.00
- Winning Method: Draw - computerised random selection - 17/07/19 at 02:30 pm AEST
Major Prize Conditions:
- Both the winner and their guest for the prize must be aged 18 years or over.
- Travel package is based on 2 adults sharing a room.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Winner and guest must be available to travel to London from their nearest capital city on 12 September 2019 and returning back into Australia on 20 September 2019 to coincide with the filming of Jamie Oliver’s Friday Night Feast, Southend. The prize dates are fixed and cannot be amended and no extensions are permitted. If a winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel on the dates required by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals. This is mandatory.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- The prize is for winner and guest only (2adults total) and no other guests are allowed.
- Due to the filming location being over a mile out to sea, on the end of Southend Pier, the winner and their guest must be able to make their own way to the end of the pier in the event of the pier train being out of service.
- Due to the fixed filming dates, the Promoter cannot guarantee that any dietary requirements can be catered for. Due to the nature of the show and the filming environment, the Promoter is unable to cater for anyone with allergies and intolerances.
- Winners will be required to sign a Woolworths release form to state that you give approval for you and your guest to be filmed. Unless otherwise stated, winner and guest/s are to make their own way to and from all prize inclusions.
- All elements are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative.
- Airline tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and their travelling companion. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply. Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights. The winner and travelling companion must travel at the same time and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city airport in Australia. These conditions apply for all flights. Airline, hotels, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the Promoter’s absolute and final decision.
- Winner and guest must have valid passports with at least 6 months validity from the return date of entry back into Australia. - The winner and his/her companion will each be required to fully complete a travel insurance application form provided by the Promoter, and may also be required to undergo medical tests as required by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, in order to redeem the travel insurance element of the prize. Any person found guilty of insurance fraud or failure to honestly and accurately disclose all relevant insurance information at the time of applying for a travel insurance policy or when making a claim forfeits any rights or entitlements to the travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance will be provided by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, and subject to approval by the travel insurer. In the event that the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer refuses to issue insurance to the winner and/or companion, the winner forfeits that travel insurance element of the prize. Travel insurance is subject to the terms and conditions issued by the Promoter’s nominated travel insurer, including but not limited to any limitations on the covered amount.
- Travel Insurance to the value of $200 per person will be provided as part of the prize package. Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 85 years of age and without pre-existing conditions: PREEXISTING CONDITION means: in respect of Injury: a condition with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. 2. in respect of Sickness: i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy. If any form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancer-related conditions. ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that You have suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has occurred. In the event of not qualifying for the included travel insurance, the winner will be required to obtain their own travel insurance policy.
- Jamie and Jimmy’s Food Fight Club is produced by Jamie Oliver Productions Limited. The winner and their guest will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and a release form to state that they are happy to be a member of the audience and to be filmed.
The winners will be contacted by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The Major Prize winners will be published in The Australian on 19/07/19.
The Major Prize must be claimed by 23/07/19 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 24/07/19 at 03:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of this redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) in The Australian on 26/07/19.
Minor Prizes must be claimed by 17/10/19 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed Minor Prize, the prize will be redrawn on 18/10/19 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of this redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEST on 17/07/19 using computerised random selection.
© 2019 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
i) The first four (4) valid entries drawn will each win the Major Prize.
ii) The next one-hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win the Minor Prize.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
9. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
11. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
13. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
15. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
16. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
19. All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP19/03296, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34490 and SA Permit No. T19/723