You could win 1 of 10 home makeover prizes valued at $10,000 each. Prizes include two $5,000 Freedom gift cards for your fabulous shopping spree.
Simply purchase a product from the Fab range and scan your Rewards card in-store or add it to your account when shopping online to automatically enter the draw!
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
The following dates are relevant to this promotion, and will be referred to in these conditions according to the defined terms given below:
Promotion Start Date: [00:01] [AEST] on [Wednesday, 26 June, 2019]
Promotion End Date: [23:59] [AEST] on Tuesday, 20 August, 2019
First Draw Date: [10:00] [AEST] on Friday, 30 August, 2019
First Draw Publication Date: Friday, 13 September, 2019
Second Draw Date: [10:00] [AEDT] on Monday, 2 December, 2019
Second Draw Publication Date Monday, 9 December, 2019
Prize Value Reference Date Tuesday, 26 March, 2019
Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding Tasmania) aged 18 years of age and over.
Entrants must be a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program to enter.
“Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Woolworths Rewards cards.
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
Purchase any Participating Product at any Participating Store and scan your Registered Woolworths Rewards Card or add your Registered Woolworths Rewards Card to your account if shopping online at woolworths.com.au, in each case before completing the transaction. You will receive 1 entry per 1 Participating Product purchased.
The “Participating Products” are:
862635 Fab Indian Nights 1.8kg
862634 Fab Indian Nights 1.8L
862712 Fab Indian Nights 3.6L
862708 Fab Fresh Blossoms 2L
862715 Fab Voluptuous Glow 3.6L
657424 Fab Reg T&F Pwd Fresh Blossoms 2kg
657981 Fab Perfume Indulgence T&F Pwd Sublime Velvet 1.8kg
29827989_6 October 2016
880026 Fab Reg T&F Pwd Fresh Frangipani 4kg
34831 Fab Perfume Indulgence T&F Liq Gold Absolute 2l
681477 Fab Essential Oils T&F Pwd Malaysian Orchid & Sandalwood 1.8kg
681462 Fab Essential Oils T&F Liq Malaysian Orchid & Sandalwood 1.8l
880028 Fab Perfume Indulgence T&F Pwd Gold Absolute 3.8kg
879965 Fab Reg T&F Pwd Fresh Blossoms 1kg
880018 Fab Reg T&F Pwd Fresh Frangipani 1kg
681470 Fab Perfume Indulgence T&F Pwd Voluptous Glow 1.8kg
780309 Fab Perfume Indulgence T&F Liq Sublime Velvet 1l
681463 Fab Perfume Indulgence T&F Liq Voluptous Glow 1.8l
“Participating Stores” means any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia and the Woolworths Online store www.woolworths.com.au, in each case excluding Tasmania.
“Registered Woolworths Rewards Card” means a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter as part of the Woolworths Rewards program excluding a temporary Woolworths Rewards cards.
Limits on Entry
Multiple entries will be accepted, however, each entry must be unique.
The promotion commences at the Promotion Start Date and closes at the Promotion End Date.
The prize winners will be determined by an automated random draw of all valid entries. The draw will take place on the First Draw Date at Engage Australia Pty Ltd (Level 8, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000).
The first 10 valid entries drawn will receive a prize.
The draw and the announcement of the prize winners will be scrutinised by an independent person (where “independent person has the meaning given in the Lotteries and Art Unions Regulation 2014 (Cth).
There will be a total of 10 prizes, consisting of 10 major prizes.
Each major prize consists of:
- 2 x $5,000 freedom gift cards (totalling $10,000)
- 1 x freedom Interior Designer consultation
Total RRP value of each major prize is $10,000.
The total RRP value of the major prizes is $100,000.
All prize values are correct as the Prize Value Reference Date and are in Australian Dollars, but to the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of the prize after that time.
1. Gift Card is redeemable for purchases at freedom stores in Australia only.
2. Gift cards with a PIN can be redeemed online, however only three (3) gift cards can be redeemed per transaction to a maximum value of $1,000.
3. Gift Card is not redeemable for cash.
4. No change will be given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases at freedom stores.
5. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value of the card before the expiry date.
6. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires.
7. Where the cost of the purchases exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the Gift Card balance.
8. Gift Card is only valid after activation (which may take up to twenty four (24) hours), and will expire thirty six (36) months from the issue date, or, where an expiry date is written on the card by a freedom staff member at the time of card issue, will expire on the expiry date. If neither the issue nor expiry date (as 29827989_6 October 2016 applicable) is specified, the expiry date will be thirty six (36) months after the date of card activation.
9. Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
10. Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchases made at freedom kitchens, freedom excess or freedom gift fund.
11. Winner to book consultation session with freedom Interior Designer. At the time of booking the consultant will allocate an appropriate amount of time dependant on winners requirements.
Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s delivery address in Australia within 28 days of the draw date.
It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure their delivery and email address associated with their Woolworths Rewards account is up to date prior to the competition draw date.
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified by phone or email within 14 business days of the First Draw Date and asked to confirm their preferred contact and delivery details for their prize to be delivered to.
The names of winners will be published on woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions for a minimum of 28 days from the First Draw Publication Date.
Second Chance Draw
If any prize is unclaimed by the Second Draw Date (including because no valid delivery or email address is listed on the winner’s Woolworths Rewards account and the winner has not subsequently notified the Promoter of their preferred delivery or email address for their prize to be delivered to, a second chance draw (Second Draw) will be held on the Second Draw Date at the same place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
Winners will be notified in writing by email within 14 business days of the Second Draw Date.
The names of winners will be published on woolworthsrewards.com.au/competitions for a minimum of 28 days from the Second Draw Publication Date.
Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/34050
Authorised under ACT Permit No: TP 19/03172
Authorised under SA Permit No: T19/615
1. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Key Terms, all ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, transport, transfers, spending money, fuel, oil and services costs, safety gear to comply with state and territory regulations, in-room charges and any and all other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
2. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. In particular, prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter and any applicable third party supplier of the prize (Supplier), be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the prize(s). Where a prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered and if the prize is a ticket, the winner and any person has purchased or otherwise bears that ticket will be refused entry.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the promotion. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this promotion under the same conditions.
4. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various authorities.
If a major prize winner lives in a remote location or in the Northern Territory (outside of freedoms service areas) the prize will be substituted for a prize of equal or greater value.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize by the Second Draw Date, their entry will be deemed invalid and their prize forfeited and the Promoter may conduct the Second Draw, subject to relevant regulatory authority instructions.
6. If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date which they enter the promotion and the Second Draw Date, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If consumers are required to purchase a product to enter, then it is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this promotion. 29827989_6 October 2016
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Any prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any third party supplier or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
10. If in the conduct of this promotion, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
11. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
12. Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
16. The Promoter is Woolworths Group Limited (ABN 88 000 014 675) of 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153.