Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
Entry is open to residents of NSW, aged 18 years and over.
Entrants must be a Registered Cardholder of the Woolworths Rewards Program to enter. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of a Woolworths Rewards card issued by the Promoter, excluding temporary cardholders (who are not eligible to enter or win prizes under this Promotion).
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
To enter, each entrant must, during the Entry Period:
1. Click through to the Easter Show competition landing page on Woolworths Rewards website at https://exclusive.woolworthsrewards.com.au/eastershow
2. To enter, tell us in 25 words or less, your favourite fresh food items you'd take on a glamping trip and why?
3. Entrants must also enter their first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number and 13 digit Woolworths Rewards number into the competition website.
Limits on Entry
Limits apply to one entry per person.
The promotion commences at 12:01 AM AEDT on 19/03/2019 and closes at 11:59 PM AEDT on 29/03/2019 (“Entry Period”).
Judging will take place by a panel of judges from Woolworths at 4:30 PM AET on 02/04/2019 at Woolworths Group Limited, Level 5, 407 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, 2010, NSW.
All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality.
The best entry, as determined by the judges will receive a prize for themselves and their family (3 guests). The prize winners will be contacted by 6PM AEDT on 03/04/2019.
There is one major prize to be given away and consists of:
One (1) glamping experience for a family of four (4) in the Little Hands on the Land:
- 2 x Sydney Royal Easter Show tickets per person including public transport (i.e. 1 ticket for the check in day and 1 ticket for the day after for four people)
- 1 luxurious glamping tent for 1 night on the night of 12 April (tent includes 1 x queen and 2 x single beds, side tables, floor mats, phone chargers and LED lights, fresh white linens with bed spreads, spare doonas and themed throw pillows, luggage stands and bins plus 2 camp chairs)
- 2 x hotel style toiletry packs (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser and sleep mask)
- Private 5-star portable bathroom
- A private tour of the Little Hands on the Land incl. feeding the animals
270 ride coupons for use on 1 day of the Show redeemable at the Coca-Cola Carnival and Kids Carnival
A Circus Parade Experience:
Nickelodeon presents the SpongeBob SquarePants Circus Parade: winners will travel in the ‘Best Seat in the Show’ vehicle of the 110 metre long parade, waving to onlookers through their journey through the Showground ultimately ending in the Main Arena. As part of the 4pm parade on 12 April, this vehicle will be situated behind Squirt the Elephant. Special conditions:
- Children must be 6 yrs and over
- Limited to a family of 4
- Must present themselves to the Parade Marshall at 2:45 PM. The parade marshal will be located at the marshalling area on the Main Arena Concourse.
Winners will need to arrive at the Sydney Royal Easter Show on 12 April 2019 and leave 13 April 2019.
This is a Sydney only event, no flights will be supplied if the winner is from another state.
Total prize value: $1,497 excl. GST.
The Competition is open to NSW residents only.
Prize winners and guests must be available on 12 and 13 April 2019.
The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize. This prize does not include travel.
If the prize winner does not claim their prize in accordance with these terms and conditions or is not available for the glamping experience during the Royal Easter Show dates, the prizes will be awarded to the next best entry.
The prize winners must be contactable between the 03/04/2019 and 08/04/2019 and must respond to email@example.com to claim their prize.
The major prize winner must be over 18 years of age.
We reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age).
The Prize is as described and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or redeemed at another date / time.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking the prize.
Once the winner accepts the prize and confirm their preferred postal address, the prize pack will be express posted to them within 2 business days.
Notification of Winners
The prize winner will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org on 03/04/2019.
If there is no response from a winner within 2 days via phone or email, they will be called or emailed again once within a 2 day period. If there is no response within 24hrs, the prize winner will forfeit the prize and the next best entry will be contacted via email by email@example.com by 08/04/2019. The contact details will be those that are supplied to us via the competition entry form. The runner up will have 24hrs to respond via phone or email to accept their prize and to provide a valid mailing address for their prize to be mailed to. If a runner up does not respond to accept their prize and provide a valid mailing address by 11:59PM AEDT on 09/04/2019, their prize will be forfeited.
Winners will be published on https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html from 05/04/2019.