Enter the Coca-Cola No Sugar No Bills Competition for your chance to win a Woolworths eGift Card valued at $150 or more. There will be 293 winners, with a total prize pool of $52,000!
To enter the draw, simply:
1. Purchase any two or more Coca-Cola No Sugar, Sprite No Sugar or Fanta No Sugar products as part of your total shop in-store or online at Woolworths
- Spend up to $150 to enter to win a $150 eGift Card (250 to be won)
- Spend between $150.01 and $300 to enter to win a $300 eGift Card (40 to be won)
- Spend $300.01 or more to enter to win a $1000 eGift Card (3 to be won)
2. Scan your Everyday Rewards Card or link your card online in the same transaction.
Make sure your Everyday Rewards account details are up to date. Enjoy one entry per transaction. Please see full terms and conditions below.
CCA No Sugar No Bills (April)
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X 'Everyday Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300721920
Start date: 07/04/21 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 18/05/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over who are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member.
For the purpose of these terms an "Existing Everyday Rewards Members" is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. "Registered Cardholder" means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any two (2) x Coca-Cola No Sugar or Sprite No Sugar products in one (1) transaction and scan their Registered Card in-store at checkout or input their Registered Card number at online checkout prior to finalising the transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”).
Entry will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Entrants must ensure their Everyday Rewards account details are up to date with their current, valid email address and phone number to be eligible for a prize.
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro) and the Woolworths Online store www.woolworths.com.au.
This Promotion is not available at Caltex and Woolworths Metro co-branded stores.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
(a) only one (1) entry can be submitted per Qualifying Transaction; and
(b) each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry requirements above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Division of Entries:
Entrants will be divided into groups based on the total amount spent in the Qualifying Transaction, as follows:
- Entrants who spend up to $150 in their Qualifying Transaction will be eligible to win a $150 gift card;
- Entrants who spend between $150.01 and $300 in their Qualifying Transaction will be eligible to win a $300 gift card; and
- Entrants who spend $300.01 or over in their Qualifying Transaction will be eligible to win a $1,000 gift card.
In the case an entrant has multiple Qualifying Transactions, they will be entered into the highest value prize draw.
Total Prize Pool:
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
Prize 1 (Qualifying Transaction of $300.01 or more): The prize is a $1,000 Woolworths e-gift card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
|3||AUD$1,000||Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 03/06/21 at 2:30 pm AEST|
Prize 2 (Qualifying Transaction between $150.01 and $300): The prize is a $300 Woolworths e-gift card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
|40||AUD$300||Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 03/06/21 at 2:30 pm AEST|
Prize 3 (Qualifying Transaction up to $150): The prize is a $150 Woolworths e-gift card, redeemable at any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online).
|250||AUD$150||Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 03/06/21 at 2:30 pm AEST|
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
The winners will be contacted by Woolworths will email to notify the winners within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published https://www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html on 17/06/21.
Winners will not be required to respond in order to accept the prize. All prizes will be emailed out to winners (to the email address registered with their Woolworths Rewards membership).
Prizes must be claimed by 05/07/21 at 2:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 06/07/21 at 2:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be published at https://www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html on 20/07/21.
Further Terms and Conditions:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Prize Draw:
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 2:30 pm AEST on 03/06/21 using computerised random selection.
b) Entrants will be divided into groups based on the total amount spent in the Qualifying Transaction.
i) The first three (3) valid entries drawn from entrants who have spent over $300.01 will be the winners of Prize 1, as specified in the Schedule above.
ii) The first forty (40) valid entries drawn from entrants who have spent between $150.01 and $300 will be the winners of Prize 2, as specified in the Schedule above.
iii) The first 250 valid entries drawn from entrants who have spent up to $150 will be the winners of Prize 3, as specified in the Schedule above.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
d) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/00204, NSW Authority No. TP/00082 and SA Permit No. T21/183.