Peppa Pig Big W Member Offer
Shop with BIG W for your chance to WIN 1 of 30 Peppa Pig: Festival of Fun packs:
Peppa Pig Figure & Accessory
Peppa Pig Plush
Peppa Pig Showbag
Peppa Theatre Show (Sticker book)
Peppa Pig Mini Worlds
Peppa Pig Bath Thermometers
Spend $15 or more on Peppa Pig products at BIG W for your chance to WIN!
WEN-2266 Peppa Pig Competition BIG W
Woolworths Group Ltd (WooliesX) ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 10 1234
Start date: 20/04/19 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 28/04/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years or over, and are an existing Woolworths Rewards Card member.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
a) receive an email offer to the email account linked to their Woolworths Rewards Card, follow the link to ‘activate’ the offer and ensure that all their personal details associated with their Woolworths Rewards Card (i.e. full name, email address, date of birth) are accurate and up to date;
b) spend at least $15 in a single transaction in store or online at BIG W on selected Peppa Pig products (full list of participating products, is listed at https://www.bigw.com.au/brands/peppa-pig/) (“Qualifying Transaction”); and
c) scan your registered Woolworths Rewards Card at the checkout or, if shopping at bigw.com.au, ensure your registered Woolworths Rewards card number is added to your account, in each case before completing your transaction, to be automatically entered into the draw.
For the sake of clarity all eligible Qualifying Transactions completed by an entrant during the Promotional Period will qualify for entry, regardless of when during the Promotional Period the entrant ‘activates’ the offer (referenced above).
Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their details, as recorded on their Rewards Card account, are accurate and up to date. Entrants with incorrect personal information will be ineligible to win the prize.
Entrants may enter multiple times, subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and
b) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool
The prize is a Peppa Pig Fun Pack consisting of beautiful Peppa Pig toys, accessories and books.
Exact inclusions in the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Draw: computerised random selection - 13/05/19 at 12:00 pm AEST
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within two (2) business days of the draw.
Prizes must be claimed by 13/08/19 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 14/08/19 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within two (2) business days of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 13/05/19 using computerised random selection.
i) The first thirty (30) valid entries drawn will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an ineligible entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
9. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
13. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
15. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to © 2019 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority. deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
16. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
24. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP19/02991 and NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33134.